AR Freeman Bundle (Black) by AR500™
- Durable: Laminated laser-cut Cordura® front and Cordura 500D Nylon back
- Low profile: Hypalon® shoulder straps for low profile and comfort
- Modular: laser-cut PALS system to accommodate up to three magazine pouches or other MOLLE-compatible accessories
- Rugged: impact-resistant US-made side buckles for quick on/off
- Versatile: adjustable from small to XL sizing
- Features: Front and rear Velcro panels, Velcro attachment points for pontoon pads. Plates weigh about 5lbs each (base coat).
- Weight: Carrier + base-coat plates, 11.1 lbs | Carrier + build-up plates, 11.8 lbs | Trauma pads add 0.43 lbs.
Not everyone wants, needs, or can use a large plate carrier. If size is an important criteria in your armor selection, look no further than the AR Freeman™ plate carrier.
Small Footprint. Effective Coverage. Compact enough to fit under your vehicle seat or daypack, the Freeman covers your most vital organs without weighing you down in an oversized carrier or restricting your mobility.
The proprietary 9”x9” octagonal Level III steel plates* are lightweight and the carrier is laser cut from laminated Cordura® nylon, and is large enough to accommodate up to 3 magazine pouches via the laser-cut PALS channels. Hypalon® shoulder straps allow for near unobstructed movement and ability to shoulder a rifle.
The Freeman is sold as a complete package of carrier and two armor plates of our Level III flat plates with base coat of our proprietary FragLock™ coating. So whether it’s as a primary armor setup for a second member of the family or a second carrier for your vehicle or office, the Freeman offers great value for a modest price.