- Durable: Laminated laser-cut Cordura® front and Cordura 500D Nylon back
- Low profile: Hypalon® shoulder straps for low profile and comfort
- Modular: laser-cut PALS system to accommodate up to three magazine pouches or other MOLLE-compatible accessories
- Rugged: impact-resistant US-made side buckles for quick on/off
- Versatile: adjustable from small to XL sizing
- Features: Front and rear Velcro panels, Velcro attachment points for pontoon pads. Plates weigh about 5lbs each (base coat).
- Weight: Carrier + base-coat plates, 11.1 lbs | Carrier + build-up plates, 11.8 lbs | Trauma pads add 0.43 lbs.
Not everyone wants, needs, or can use a large plate carrier. If size is an important criteria in your armor selection, look no further than the AR Freeman™ plate carrier.
Small Footprint. Effective Coverage. Compact enough to fit under your vehicle seat or daypack, the Freeman covers your most vital organs without weighing you down in an oversized carrier or restricting your mobility.
The proprietary 9”x9” octagonal Level III steel plates* are lightweight and the carrier is laser cut from laminated Cordura® nylon, and is large enough to accommodate up to 3 magazine pouches via the laser-cut PALS channels. Hypalon® shoulder straps allow for near unobstructed movement and ability to shoulder a rifle.
The Freeman is sold as a complete package of carrier and two armor plates of our Level III curved plates with base coat of our proprietary FragLock™ coating. So whether it’s as a primary armor setup for a second member of the family or a second carrier for your vehicle or office, the Freeman offers great value for a modest price.
If you would like to submit a return, please fully read the Return Policy above, submit a claim within 30-days of receiving your items, and follow these instructions:
Email us at Support@AR500Armor.com to have an agent review your request and see if you qualify for a return. If you qualify, please use the link provided by the customer service agent and go to the “Submit a Return” form on our Shipping and Returns page of our website to submit your claim.
Provide your name, email, order number, ticket number, and the reason for your return.
An agent from Returns will review your claim and send you a confirmation email stating it was received along with a digital copy of a return label and instructions. The cost of return shipping will be deducted from the credit amount.
Upon arrival and inspection of the product, within 3-5 business days, you will either be issued a store credit, or an exchange of product will be shipped out.
Telephone # - 602-501-9607
Email - Support@AR500Armor.com
Address - 17431 North Black Canyon Hwy Phoenix, Arizona 85023