What is your email?
- Sales@AdvancedTactical.com. You can email me anytime for questions, concerns, and information about your order and/or products.
Is your website secure?
- Yes, there are security checks constantly happening. No one can see your credit card information, not even the employees or owners.
- We have multiple parameters to make sure that no information jeopardized such as:
- CAPTCHAs when you log in
- A hidden CAPTCHA when you submit your credit card information at checkout
- Our payment processor also catches fraudulent orders which are held until released.
Do you offer discounts?
- Yes, if you have a discount code enter it in the promo code section on the checkout tab.
- To show our appreciation to our logged-in members we offer a 5% discount plus free shipping (automatically applied) when you signed up on our website and proceed with your first purchase.
- After your 4th order, or on your 5th order you will automatically receive a 2% discount (automatically applied) every time you order using your account.
I am a dealer, do I get discounted pricing?
- Yes, please refer to the Dealer Information.
Do you match competitor prices?
- No, we do not match competitor pricing.
What type of payment methods do you accept?
- We accept all major credit cards to include Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express. If your debit card contains one of these 4 credit card endorsements we can accept your payment.
- If you do not have a credit card, you will have to call in or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I pay with 2 separate payment methods for 1 order?
- Unfortunately, at this time we are not able to take multiple forms of payment for the same order.
- We recommend that you place multiple orders if you plan on using multiple cards, and you can reach out to our customer service to combine the orders and reimburse you for shipping if we end up paying less. In most cases, if we do combine orders the weight will add up and we end up paying for shipping in equivalent value or more.
Can I pay via PayPal?
- PayPal prohibits the use of its platform for the sale of ammunition so we, unfortunately, cannot accept payments via PayPal.
Do you give our contact information/email away?
- We do not sell or furnish any third parties with your email information. We use your email to send updates on the status of your order and to check in with you post order. Please click on terms and conditions to see.
Is your price for a box of ammo or a case of ammo?
- The ammo prices shown are “per box” unless otherwise indicated in the description. We indicate how many boxes you will need to order for those who prefer to order only case quantities.
If a product is out of stock, can I place a backorder?
- At this time we are not accepting backorders until stock levels return to normal.
Do I need a special license to buy from advancedtactical.com?
- No. Most of our products are intended for adult use, and buyers must be at least 21. Some products, such as ammunition or magazines, are restricted to certain locations in the country that prohibits the sale of these items.
Why do some items have no picture?
- We work extremely hard to have products available to the consumer. Rather than wait to add a product because there is no picture, we always add the product first with a description then add the picture at a later date. If you have any questions about the product you are interested in without a picture feel free to contact us. We try to describe the products as much as possible with the title of the listing, or in the description.
How can I find out if you’ve received my order?
- After you complete your purchase, you’ll get a page that shows your web order number and order information. We’ll also email a confirmation to you, so be sure to enter your correct email address when placing an order.
- We HIGHLY recommend for you to create an account first to keep track of your order status.
- If you did not receive a confirmation email if you ordered as a Guest (not logged in), you can reach out to our customer service and we can send you a copy of your invoice.
I forgot my password, how do I recover it?
- You may hit this LINK to reset your password using the email that you used for your account.
- You may contact email@example.com. We will send a link to the email to reset the password for your account.
Do I pay sales tax on my order?
- We do not collect sales tax on orders shipped outside of Nevada.
What are your hours of operation?
- Our Customer Service Team is available through email or chat 16 hours a day, 6 days a week (including 8 am PST to 5 pm PST Monday through Friday).
- Shipments leave the warehouse Monday through Friday, and sometimes Saturday (excluding Federal USA Holidays).
COVID-19 concerns, click HERE.
Shipping Process (warehouse operations, please click HERE to see our process):
*Please note that order preparation is different from order shipping or transit times when an order has been shipped.
- Receiving order
- Order preparation (1-3 business days, depending on traffic)
- Printing receipts
- Packing orders
- Attaching the shipping label to order(s)
- Shipping (via USPS or FedEx) after order preparation
- USPS Priority Mail (1-3 business days delivery / not including order preparation)
- FedEx Ground/Home Delivery (1-7 business days delivery / not including order preparation)
How fast will my order ship?
- We try to ship packages within 1-3 business days (Note that Saturday, Sunday, federal, and state holidays are not included in business days). COVID-19 has increased this packaging and shipping time dramatically. Please refer to our front page banner where we post updates on the timeframe you are to expect your order to be shipped out of our facility.
- Picking the items and packing them is different from transit time when the order is shipped and scanned by the shipping company.
- Please keep in mind that we usually ship out orders within 1-3 business days, but it is up to the shipping company to scan the package for the updated tracking.
When will my order be delivered?
- Transit times are generally 1-7 business days depending on the shipping distance from our Nevada warehouse. Generally, USPS takes 2-3 business days from Nevada to anywhere in the US, and FedEx could take 1-5 business days since it is traveling by ground depending on where you live in the US. Due to COVID, these transit times may have changed and increased depending on where you are getting your order shipped to.
What is my tracking number?
- Upon completion of your order, you’ll receive an email confirmation stating that your order has been placed.
- You may check your order status by logging in to the website. The website keeps track of your orders and their tracking numbers once the order(s) has shipped.
- You will also receive an email whether it is FedEx or USPS that you use to ship your packages.
- Your tracking number may not work, however, until FedEx scans your product into their system, but don’t worry… simply check again after 8 PM PST when our last scheduled pick-up from our carriers takes place.
- If you have not received any information about your tracking information, please feel free to contact our customer service anytime and we will get back to you with the tracking information.
Why should I create an account on AdvancedTactical.com?
- When you log in with your email address and password you can save and edit your billing and shipping information for faster checkout on your next purchase.
- It is also easier for us to keep track if there are any mistakes on your orders if there are any. We also give discounted pricing that only our members are able to see.
- We also offer member accounts discounted rates on items, number of orders, and scheduled holiday sales.
How do I calculate shipping on an order?
- Click on the cart, and fill out billing details. Once billing details are filled out, click review order, and choose between shipping methods to view different shipping costs.
- If your order contains ammunition, it has to be shipped via FedEx ground which we calculate as a flat fee depending on weight and distance. Sometimes we pay more to ship but we will take care of the extra charges.
I ordered and realized I have put down the wrong shipping address, what can AdvancedTactical do?
- If the order is reported early enough and the shipping department was notified before shipping the order we can make changes to your shipping address.
- If the order is in transit, please contact the shipping company that you have selected to ship the package. For FedEx, FedEx Delivery Manager can make requests for deliveries. For USPS, you can use USPS Track & Manage to request various options for your shipment.
- If you cannot make changes, please contact us and we will try to get your order diverted to the new address.
Do you offer free shipping?
- Yes, we offer free shipping on orders that is $500 or more.
- To apply this free shipping, make sure that your cart subtotal is $500 or more. At checkout, select Free Shipping in the shipping method selection.
Can I save on shipping and pick my order up at the warehouse?
- Unfortunately, we are not set up to accommodate pickups at our warehouse. The only way to receive an order from us is to have it shipped via USPS or FedEx to your location.
Why are my shipping costs more than I thought they would be?
- Shipping costs are based on the weight of your order and the distance to your shipping location. This cost is calculated by a formula created by FedEx.
Can you ship ammo to my location?
- Due to the unique nature of our business and the constantly changing local legislature, please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering ammunition.
- Unfortunately, due to a combination of regulations and shipping constraints, we cannot ship to the following locations:
- Chicago (we can ship to other areas in the state of IL, just not Chicago)
- New York
- Washington, DC
- APO/ FPO Addresses
- International Addresses
- United States Territories
- P.O. Box when shipping to the United States (a physical address is required)
Applicable IL Statute: b-5) Any resident may purchase ammunition from a person outside of Illinois. Any resident purchasing ammunition outside the State of Illinois must provide the seller with a copy of his or her valid Firearm Owner's Identification Card and either his or her Illinois driver's license or Illinois State Identification Card prior to the shipment of the ammunition. The ammunition may be shipped only to an address on either of those 2 documents.
According to New Jersey Statutes Annotated 2C:58-3.3., our office is required to obtain a copy of one of the following documents before your order can be shipped: a copy of your valid firearms purchaser identification card, a valid copy of a permit to purchase a handgun, or a valid permit to carry a handgun.
Can you ship magazines to my location?
- We do not ship, sell, or offer for sale any magazines to anyone in these states or anyone using a billing address in these states.
- California: Over 10 rounds
- Colorado: Over 15 rounds
- Connecticut: Over 10 rounds
- Hawaii: Over 10 rounds that may fit a handgun
- Maryland: Over 10 rounds
- Massachusetts: Over 10 rounds
- New Jersey: Over 15 rounds
- New York: Over 10 rounds
- Washington D.C.: Over 10 rounds
- Illinois: Over 10 rounds
I received a promo code for free ammo or magazines but can’t get it shipped to my location?
- We apologize, however, we will be unable to send you those products if the law doesn’t allow us to. Please select from the many other products that are able to be shipped to your location and contact us on Live Chat to assist you.
Why don’t you ship internationally?
- In some countries, it’s illegal to own military surplus items – even if they originated there! It would be impossible to keep up with all the laws in other countries to determine if a product – surplus or otherwise – can be shipped there legally.
You offer different shipping methods. Which shipping is the best for my order?
- We offer USPS Flat Rate Priority which is a secured box, wrapped with our security tapes for extra precautions for theft and loss. (Priority Mail is the shipping privileges of the package when the package has been shipped. This is different from picking/packing/shipping the orders in our facility). We also offer FedEx Ground and FedEx Home Delivery for items that are oddly shaped, too big, or for ammunition orders and we ship with corrugated boxes.
- We understand that there will be lost packages depending on where you live, but once the package has been shipped and is in the carriers' possession we have no control or liability for what happens with the package. We do take care if the package is damaged and the item(s) inside - our packaging team is highly trained to keep your orders as packed and secured as possible. If the package has been marked by USPS or FedEx as delivered on/at your front porch, that means that the package is on your property and is no longer in our responsibilities. If the package has been stolen on your front porch you may make a claim through USPS or FedEx depending on which shipping method you have chosen to ship your order. We hope that you can understand.
Live Chat is also available (link below, if unavailable, you can also leave a message there)
Phone: 775-751-4441. Advancedtactical.com's extensive product line generates an extremely high call volume. In many cases, the FAQs or interactive chat function will be able to assist you. If you are having trouble reaching us, please send an email and we will contact you as fast as possible. We typically respond within 8 hours on normal business days.