VR-80 Short and Long Compensator
- Version-1 Compensators
- Uses the compensator locking ring to tighten the short and long compensator in place.
- Long compensators uses a set screw to keep it in place.
- Version-2 Compensators
- Uses the compensator locking ring to tighten the short and long compensators in place.
- Both short and long compensators uses a clampdown style to keet them in place.
- Easy to install for competition
- Reduces muzzle rise when firing
- Long compensator has 2 vertical open portholes
- Short compensator has 1 vertical open porthole
Each sold separately.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: if you have purchased the previous version of the long compensator, the new version does not need and does not include the barrel to compensator coupler or adapter. The new design allows you to thread the long comp to the barrel, tighten the comp with the barrel lock nut, and secure the comp with the set screw. (Shown in 4th photo)
**Please note that this product might not fit other firearms.
**This product is made specifically for RIA VR-80.
**This product will include a set screw, but might damage the thread of your barrel and we recommend that you do not use the set screw and tighten the barrel lock nut to lock the compensator in place instead.
**Parcel shipping might be available for this product depending on your address, though we recommend for customers to use USPS Small Priority Mail for more secure shipping method.
**Proper gunsmith fitting required for accurate fit & safe function.
PLEASE NOTE: If you purchase this item by mistake and would like to return it, We will do so gladly but will charge you a 25% restocking fee. You will also have to pay shipping back to us. Thank you and we hope this ends some of the confusion.