RIA 1911 A2 +4 Magazine Extension (140mm) by Taylor Freelance - Anodized Black
Rock Island Armory 1911 A2 custom basepad to match the "Fattie" magazine basepad by Taylor Freelance.
- +4 capacity in 9mm or .38 Super (2 in .40) for 21+1 and sometimes 22+1 performance!
- Legal for USPSA, 3-Gun competition (meets the 140mm rule)
- Works with TF "Fattie" magwell and RIA factory magwell.
- Uses the stock spring.
- Includes modified Arredondo Accessories insert for jam-free function beyond 18 rounds
- Made of aluminum
- Anodized in black, red, or raw aluminum
**This product is only compatible with 1911 A2 (double-stack) pistols that came with a magazine well. If yours did not come with a magazine well this +4 basepad will NOT work.
**Proper gunsmith fitting required for accurate fit & safe function.
PLEASE NOTE: If you purchase this item by mistake and would like to return it, We will do so gladly but will charge you a 25% restocking fee. You will also have to pay shipping back to us. Thank you and we hope this ends some of the confusion.
Free shipping on all orders over $500.
Chat with us for more information about this product.