RIA 1911 A2 +4 Magazine Extension (140mm) by Taylor Freelance - Anodized Red
Rock Island Armory 1911 A2 custom basepad to match the "Fattie" magazine basepad by Taylor Freelance.
- +4 capacity in 9mm or .38 Super (2 in .40) for 21+1 and sometimes 22+1 performance!
- Legal for USPSA, 3-Gun competition (meets the 140mm rule)
- Works with TF "Fattie" magwell and RIA factory magwell.
- Uses the stock spring.
- Includes modified Arredondo Accessories insert for jam-free function beyond 18 rounds
- Made of aluminum
- Anodized in black, red, or raw aluminum
**This product is only compatible with 1911 A2 (double-stack) pistols that came with a magazine well. If yours did not come with a magazine well this +4 basepad will NOT work.
**Proper gunsmith fitting required for accurate fit & safe function.
PLEASE NOTE: If you purchase this item by mistake and would like to return it, We will do so gladly but will charge you a 25% restocking fee. You will also have to pay shipping back to us. Thank you and we hope this ends some of the confusion.
item by mistake and would like to return it, We will do so gladly but will charge you a 25% restocking fee. You will also have to pay shipping back to us. Thank you and we hope this ends some of the confusion.
Free shipping on all orders over $500.
Chat with us for more information about this product.