RIA VR Series +3 Magazine Extension by Taylor Freelance - Raw Aluminum
Designed by Taylor Freelance created for additional ammunition when needed. This magazine basepad/extension is designed to accommodate the needs in the range for speed shooters!
- Extend your 9-round VR80 shotgun magazine by THREE rounds to 12+1!
- Extend the 5-round mag that came with the shotgun by two rounds, creating a much-more-useful 7+1.
- Extend the 19-round mag by one round to get 20+1.
- In a Low-Cap state? Leave the 9-round mag's spring guide in place to limit the mag to 10+1.
- Machined from solid 6061 aluminum bar stock.
- Thumbscrew-and-gasket retention lets YOU choose -- finger-tight for quick on-off, or screwdriver-tight for maximum security.
- Made of billet aluminum:
- Anodized: black, red, or raw aluminum.
**Proper gunsmith fitting required for accurate fit & safe function.
PLEASE NOTE: If you purchase this item by mistake and would like to return it, We will do so gladly but will charge you a 25% restocking fee. You will also have to pay shipping back to us. Thank you and we hope this ends some of the confusion.