- Molded glass-filled nylon sheath, lanyard
- Full-tang construction
- Black-oxide finish
If you’re a fan of the neck knife, check out the Kershaw Dune. As a backup knife, an easy-to-access utility blade, or just an unobtrusive, easy-to-carry EDC, neck knives are becoming a top choice for many knife users. Not only does ours look awesome, at 3.8 inches, the Dune’s blade is longer than other neck knives, providing more usable slicing area. It also has a tanto tip ideal for piercing—as well as an overall sword-like blade design that gives it an unmistakable style.
- A neck knife with a longer blade; full-tang construction
- 3Cr13 blade steel; non-reflective, matte black-oxide blade coating
- Textured glass-filled nylon handle for secure grip
- Fixed-blade knife; includes molded glass-filled nylon sheath and lanyard