- This kit allows you to place your pistol into the chassis without disassembling your firearm.
- It essentially gives you the benefits of a pistol caliber carbine, with the flexibility to quickly and easily change back to your favorite pistol.
The extended stabilizer enables one-handed firing for better shooting performance. It also comes with a Velcro strap fastener which provides a custom fit to any user. MCK Gen 2 is the most cost effect conversion kit in the world. Fastest assembly/disassembly conversion kit on the market. Improving accuracy dramatically up to 200 yards.
8 Advantages over the first gen MCK:
1. The Gen 2 MCK features a new extended stabilizer which allows the user to fire the Gen 2 MCK in the folded and locked position. The new stabilizer is compatible with Gen 1 MCKs as well.
2. The Gen 2 rear door extends back an additional 15 degrees, making it easier to insert and extract the handgun.
3. The Gen 2 MCK accommodates suppressor height sights.
4. The Gen 2 MCK features a new charging handle which makes more surface contact with the rear of the handgun slide.
5. The Gen 2 MCK features an aluminum top picatinny rail for improved stability, durability, and accuracy.
6. The Gen 2 MCK accepts CAA USA’s new brass catcher, made especially for our latest generation MCK. (Sold separately)
7. The Gen 2 MCK features an improved spare magazine holder that operates with a mag catch and magazine release button.
8. The Gen 2 MCK is suppressor friendly and can accommodate a suppressor up to 1.38” diameter.
- SUPRESSOR/COMPENSATOR READY
- No pistol disassembly required – Just place pistol into the kit, lock, and go
- Allows for multiple handgun models into one platform
- Ergonomic Finger Groove Grip for more stability
- Top aluminum Picatinny rail, allowing a combination of sights and/or optics
- Side Picatinny rails for mounting additional accessories, i.e… thumb-rests
- Ambidextrous fast and easy handling
- Right-folding stock arm brace for easy concealment and carry, locks in the folded position.
- Now able to fire while stabilizer is folded.
- Front spare magazine holder for a faster reload
- Built-in charging handle allowing for quicker assembly/disassembly
- Exposed slide release for direct contact and easier use
This MCK Gen2 product is a NON-NFA product
RETURNS & EXCHANGE
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your product(s) please call us at +1 (754) 205-9385. Proof of purchase will be required for any return or exchange. Before returning any items, please contact our customer service for a Return Authorization number (RA). We will not be able to process your return without the RA number. All packages received without an RA# will be refused. Products have to be shipped back in the same condition they were received. We DO NOT accept damaged/used products. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Your satisfaction is of the upmost importance, if you purchased the product directly from us we will gladly replace, exchange, or refund.
If you purchased the product from one of our dealers or distributors, we will only replace manufacturer’s defective your product–for a refund you must contact the point of purchase. CAA is not responsible for shipping charges.
Telephone # - +1(754) 205-9385 ext 8205
Email - email@example.com
Address - 3901 NE 12th Ave #400, Pompano Beach, FL 33064