- Durable Aircraft Aluminum Construction with a Matte Black Finish
- Contoured Foregrip with Nonslip and Heat-resistant Rubberized Inlays for a Secure and Repeatable Grip
- Ambidextrous Quick Releases Deploy Foldable Impact-resistant Bipod Legs Instantly
- Quickly Transitions from Foregrip to Bipod Providing a More Stable Shooting Platform on Demand
- Features a Fully Adjustable Quick-Detach Lever-lock Picatinny Mount with Reinforced Steel Side Plate for a Fast Installation and Removal
- 5.6" Foregrip Length with an 8.4" Center Height and 65 Degree Open Angle when Bipod is Deployed
I’m not sure what I expected, but the quality is far beyond what I thought I was buying. It has some weight to it and the spring loaded bipod that is built in is pretty nice.